Ok. So it's not a real stash buster. But it does use up the yarn from two different blankets that I started (I started both blankets using the same yarn that is now discontinued...no small wonder why there were both unfinished!) a long time ago. I tell myself that I started them just to practice a stitch that was new to me at the time. [Photo Credit of all photos: my husband, Justin].
Anyway, this time around I intend to finish it! It's lovely little woven squares joined together. Each square is done with Caron Spa yarn (in Coral, Misty Taupe, and Berry Frappe) and an F5/3.75 mm hook.
I'm experimenting with the JAYGO (Join-as-you-go) method with this one. I can't seem to help but experiment! I'm really liking it - it's teaching me to slow down and plan the next square a bit, instead of making 100 squares and not doing them the right size at all.
I envision this to be about the size of a baby blanket, but really the size will be determined by how much of the yarn I can find around the house.